Alone or in a group, you can make individual soaps that you either keep yourself or give away. When accompanied by an adult, children from the age of 4 can participate. Thus soaping is also a wonderful activity for a children's party or other group events.
In the melt and pour DIY box you get:
- 2kg vegetable glycerin soap base (1kg white, 1 kg transparent)
- 5 different soap dyes (can be mixed with eych other)
- 5 different fragrance oils
- Detailed instructions
- Various silicone molds depending on the season (special requests can be taken into account)
- Tablecloth, several mixing cups, knives, spatulas, etc.
A microwave is required to melt the soap base. If you don't have one, you can rent one for CHF 20.-.
Thats how it works:
1. Request the melt and pour soap DIY box for the desidred date
2. Rental agreement/confirmation will be sent by email or Whatapp
3. Collection + payment in Cham in cash or TWINT (a deposit of CHF 50.- will be requested)
4. Make soaps and have fun > You can keep leftover soap base, soap dyes, fragrance oils.
5. Clean tools and material that are being returned
6. Return in Cham; once the material has been checked, the deposit will be paid back